Terms of Service
Last updated: March 10, 2021
By accessing our website, you indicate that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. The additional Terms contained in Section B apply to customers who have purchased our services. By purchasing ManyPets services, you indicate that you accept the terms of registration and that you agree to abide by them.
Section A: All users of the site
Manypets.com is a website operated by ManyPets Inc. ("We", “Our” or “Us”). We are a licensed insurance producer and adjuster with authority granted by appointments from our insurance carrier partners. Under our producer license1 We are authorized to sell, solicit, and negotiate insurance. Under our adjuster license, We are authorized to investigate, handle, and facilitate claim payments. In addition to the aforementioned, We are authorized by our Insurer partner(s) to underwrite, bind coverage, and settle claims. We are not an insurer. The insurance contract is entirely between you and the relevant insurer.
None of the information presented on this website constitutes advice about insurance products.
Where We are licensed
ManyPets Inc. is licensed in the following states and the District of Columbia. Products may not be available to all persons in all states.
Alabama - #3001069182
Alaska – license #3001049210
Arizona – license #3001048785
Arkansas – license #3001051890
California – license # PENDING
Colorado – license #665255
Connecticut – license #2699006 / #2699270
Delaware – license #3001043512
District of Columbia – license #3001048771
Florida – license #L111884
Georgia – license #214954
Hawaii – license #521119
Idaho – license #809788 / #810137
Illinois – license #3001048775
Indiana – license #3609733 / #3600971
Iowa – license #3001086078
Kansas – license #844996441
Kentucky – license #1107234
Louisiana – license #885822
Maine – license #AGN366857 / #AFN367321
Maryland – license #3001082158
Massachusetts – license #2136295
Michigan – license #129989 / PENDING
Minnesota – license #40710142 / #40710404
Mississippi – license #15039229
Missouri – license #3001087005
Montana – license #3001078089
Nebraska – license #3001048665
Nevada – license #3609145 / #3610728
New Hampshire – license #3001048730
New Jersey – license #3001048652
New Mexico – license #3001079111 / PENDING
New York – license # PENDING
North Carolina – license #1000736784
North Dakota – license #3001048626
Ohio – license #1325903
Oklahoma – license #3001048662
Oregon – license #3001071816
Pennsylvania – license #977284
Rhode Island – license #3001048662
South Carolina – license #3001048681
South Dakota – license #10027666
Tennessee – license #3001048713
Texas – license #2628789 / PENDING
Utah – license #809715 / #810042
Vermont – license #3600358
Virginia – license #149837
Washington – license #1078567
West Virginia – license #3001049067
Wisconsin – license #3001048680
Wyoming – license #446902
Accessing our website
Subject to these Terms, We grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable permission to access and use our “Services”, provided that:
- You will not copy, modify or distribute any part of the Services without our prior written authorization;
- You will not share any user identifications, passwords, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures;
- You will not send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain emails, etc.;
- You will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files, or programs;
- You will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Services;
- You will create an account with Us as part of the process of purchasing an insurance policy from Us and you will use this account to access your policy documents through the MyAccount functionality; and
- You will comply with these Terms.
Using Our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in Our Services or the Content you access, except for User Content (as defined in the following section ). Other than User Content, all intellectual property rights in our Services or the Content you access shall remain with Us and Our respective licensors,
We may request that you submit “User Content,” which We define as photos, text, audiovisual content, and any other media content that you provide to Us. By providing User Content to Us, you are granting Us a license to use the User Content in order to make it available through Our services.
License grant by you to ManyPets Inc.
By uploading User Content, you are granting Us a license to distribute, perform and display your User Content, to modify your User Content for technical purposes, and to reproduce your User Content to enable Us to operate Our Services. By uploading User Content, you agree that these licenses and rights are worldwide, irrevocable, and royalty-free. You also agree that We can make these rights available and pass these rights along to any partners with whom We have contractual relationships related to the provision of Our Services. We will only make these rights available to third parties, grant access to User Content to third parties, or disclose User Content to third parties for the purpose of providing Our Services, or if we determine such access is needed to comply with Our legal obligations.
Intellectual property rights
Except for public domain material, the Website is protected by intellectual property laws worldwide, including U.S. copyright laws. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the website’s content while connected to the Website (including, where available, to email individual Content to others directly from this site).
Any logos, trademarks, service marks, or domain names of the Companies with which We have business relationships remain the intellectual property rights of those companies, and you may not reproduce them without prior written consent from ManyPets Inc.
Other than the above, We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, all logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, database rights, rights in designs, rights in know-how, patents, and rights in inventions (whether registered or unregistered) and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction and for any information, content, materials, data or processes contained in or underlying this website and/or services We provide. All rights of ManyPets Inc. in such intellectual property rights are hereby reserved.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from our website for your reference. You may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our website.
You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as authors of our website’s material must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Social networking sites & linked accounts
Now or in the future, We may allow you to voluntarily link your account on Our Services to your account(s) on third-party services (e.g. Facebook or Google) in order to simplify the processes of logging into your ManyPets Account or signing up for a new account. By choosing to link your ManyPets account to a third-party service, you are authorizing Us to store and use personal information and media including your first and last name, email address, and profile picture, and you are also enabling login to your ManyPets account by authenticating you with your linked third-party account.
Copyright & Trademarks
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let ManyPets know by contacting us via phone or email. See the “Contacting Us” section below.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
ManyPets respects the intellectual property rights of others. ManyPets may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate the access of Users who infringe the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible at the Website, or other social network platforms operated by ManyPets, in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the information required by the U.S. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Our agent for notice of copyright infringement claims on or regarding the Website can be reached by mail: ManyPets Inc, 3631 Chamblee Tucker Rd, #941818, Atlanta, GA 31141; or by email: email@example.com.
Your notice must satisfy the requirements of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and include the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, and email address;
- A statement identifying the copyrighted material you claim is infringed, such as a URL linking to an authorized version of the copyrighted material;
- A statement identifying where the allegedly infringing material is located, such as URL linking to the allegedly infringing material;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material identified in section (2), above, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyrighted material or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted material; and
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When you visit the Website, use any App, or send or accept electronic messages through the Website, you are communicating with us electronically. As a result, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or other authorized forms of electronic message or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications We provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications are in writing. You further agree that any notifications provided by us electronically are deemed to be given and received on the date We transmit any such electronic communication as described in the Agreement. You have a right to withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications at any time and may request a paper version of any electronic communication. You acknowledge that such withdrawal of consent will prohibit you from accessing and using the Website’s core functionalities. To request a paper copy of electronic communication, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If our hardware or software requirements change, We will post to the Website notice of the revised hardware or software requirements. Continuing to use the Website after receiving notice of the changes to the Website is a reaffirmation of your consent.
Reliance on information posted
We have taken every reasonable step to ensure that the commentary and other materials posted on our website are accurate and up-to-date. However, such materials are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed, and We cannot accept any liability for any errors or omissions. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We reserve the right to add, amend or delete information from this website at any time.
Our website changes regularly.
We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. We may modify or update these Terms from time to time., We will notify you of changes by doing one or more of the following: (1) posting the changes on our sites and our app or (2) where required as a part of the insurance agreement, sending you a notification directly about the changes. That way, you can decide whether you want to continue using our sites or services. Changes will be effective upon posting the changes or at such a later time as may be specified in the updated Terms. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. If the need arises, We may suspend access to our website or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material. Your use of our sites or services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms. Please check these Terms regularly.
Our liability to you
Our website’s material is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy.
These Terms do not affect our liability to you in any way for personal injury or death arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter made by one of our employees or agents, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it, and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- Under no circumstances will We be responsible for any losses which arise in connection with an event or series of events that is/was outside of our reasonable control. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation to you, whether restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of these Terms shall in all circumstances be limited:
- To $100 or the value of first year’s premium paid, whichever is the higher;
- Any claim arising from these Terms must be notified to us in writing within 6 (six) months of the date that such liability arises unless state regulations require longer. Failure to provide notice within this period will forfeit any claim.
Privacy and Cookies
Transactions concluded through our website.
Contracts for the supply of services formed through our website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of registration in Section B below.
Using our website
When using our website you shall only use our website for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law, regulation, or is fraudulent in any manner.
- For the purpose of providing legal, financial, insurance, or any other such advice to any person.
- Collect information about other visitors to the Website without our consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or email addresses;
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of the Website or any related web pages, networks, or systems;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link, or other automated or manual means to access the Website, or copy and/or redistribute any Content, information, or software on the Website;
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Website by using framing, creating deep-links to the Website by bypassing the Website’s home page, mirroring or similar navigational technology, or directly link to any portion of the Website other than the main home page;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Us in connection with the Website;
- Input or upload to the Website any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or information or that infringes the intellectual property rights of another;
- Use or access the Website in any way that, in Our sole judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Website, including but not limited to any action that imposes, or may impose, in Our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; and
Viruses, Hacking, and Offenses
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity and all other information about you in our possession to all relevant authorities. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our website
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms and conditions and should be appropriate to our business and/or the needs of our customers.
Our website must not be framed on any other website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request through our Contact page.
Links from our website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, by means of hyperlinks or emailed to you as part of our services, these links are provided for your information only. These websites are owned and operated by third parties, and We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources. We accept no responsibility for any statements, information, products, or services that published or may be accessible through third-party websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Us and our affiliates and our and their directors, officers and employees from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, demands, judgments, penalties, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) which we or any of them incur (1) as a result of your breach of these Terms or (2) in connection with any claim against Us or any of them arising from your actual or alleged misuse of the Website or your breach of these Terms.
Amendments to our Terms
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and your use of the Site are governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute concerning the website, App or these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive venue of a court of competent jurisdiction in Atlanta, Georgia.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY KIND OF DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INTERACTIVE AREAS, OR OUR SERVICES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Disclaimer of Warranties
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY US. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS'' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM US, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any concerns about material that appears on our website or would like to contact us for whatever reason, our details are available on our Contact Us page.
Section B: Insurance Related Notices
Who you are
By registering as a user of our website you represent and warrant that:
- You are aged 18 years or older and do not lack legal capacity to enter into a valid, binding and enforceable contract like an insurance policy;
- Your purchase of an insurance policy using the Services is voluntary; and
- You have an insurable interest in the property or animal’s life insured under an insurance policy You purchase using the Services.
If notwithstanding the representation and warranty you give in 1. above you or anyone else whom you permit to access the Website and is aged under 18 years old or lacks legal capacity, any insurance policy purchased by you or as the case may be such other person shall be null and void and you agree that we shall have no liability to you or any such other person and, immediately upon becoming aware of the same, shall be entitled to remove from the Website all information about you and/or such other person.
Our service to you
We do not provide insurance cover to you.
Insurer(s) remunerate us for services tied to the placement of insurance and handling of claims. We will exercise this service with reasonable care and skill.
The information contained on our website is for illustration purposes only. We cannot guarantee the price and/or coverage until you submit an application for coverage and are subsequently provided with a quote for an insurance policy which is subject to underwriting approval. Any figures appearing on our website are solely for price guiding purposes and do not constitute an actual offer or insurance placement.
By selecting the monthly payments option when you purchase an insurance policy from Us, you authorize us to take recurring monthly payments from your selected payment card or method without any further notice from Us.
By setting up an account with Us when you purchase an insurance policy from Us, you agree that you will access your policy documents through your MyAccount functionality on our Website and such access will be subject to these Terms.
Your contract with the insurer
When you purchase insurance, your contract will be between you and the insurer and be governed by the terms and conditions of the contract.
You should read, understand, and make sure the terms of your contract meet your requirements.
Thank you for visiting our website.