Recognised animal behaviour organisations

We can cover treatments provided by individuals certified by the following organisations:

  • A Certified Animal Behaviourist (CAB).

  • A Clinical Certified Animal Behaviourist (CCAB).

  • A member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors (APBC).

  • A member of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association (CFBA).

  • A member of the Animal Behaviour & Training Council (ABTC).

  • A member of Fellowship of Animal Behaviour Clinicians (FAB).

  • A member of the Royal Veterinary College of Veterinary Surgeons (MRCVS).