No, your dog shouldn't eat ice cream. Not even a little bit. Sorry.
This probably won't come as news to you, but ice cream contains high sugar and fat levels. This can lead to weight gain and obesity in dogs, especially if they eat it regularly or in large amounts. Obesity can result in a variety of health issues, like diabetes, heart disease, and joint problems.
Plus, some types of ice cream contain ingredients like chocolate or raisins, which are toxic to dogs. Even small amounts of these ingredients can cause vomiting, diarrhoea and even kidney failure in severe cases.
To worsen things, some ice creams have artificial sweeteners and chemicals like xylitol, which is very toxic for dogs. For example, chocolate-flavoured ice creams often have theobromine, which is harmful to dogs and can cause vomiting, diarrhoea, or even seizures in severe cases.
On top of all this, many dogs are lactose intolerant, which means they can't digest dairy products properly. For these, eating ice cream can cause digestive problems.
So no - your dog shouldn't have ice cream.
If your dog requires veterinary treatment due to eating ice cream (or any other unsafe food), dog insurance can help cover the cost of treatment.