Not On The High Street Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition Promoter is: ManyPets Ltd (“MP”) (company no. 7886430) whose registered office is at Unit 1b 1-10 Summers Street, London, EC1R 5BD.
2. The “Prize”: £150 Notonthehighstreet.com Voucher.
3. Entries will only apply if the enter via the entry form provided on the ManyPets website here.
4. The Competition starts at 17:00 GMT on Friday 15th December 2023 (‘’Starting Date’’) ends at 17:00 GMT on Friday 22nd December 2023 (“Closing Date”).
5. Entrants must be UK residents and be over the age of 18. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random after the Closing Date.
6. MP or Notonthehighstreet.com will not accept: a. responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or b. proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
7. Descriptions or depictions of the Prize are for illustrative purposes only and the items you receive upon winning may differ.
8. MP reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
9. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Competition Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Competition or the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Competition Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
10. There is no entry fee for entering into the Competition. By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
11. MP is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
12. The Competition Promotion is as stated in these Terms and Conditions and no cash or other alternatives will be offered other than in accordance with Clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions. The Prize is not transferable.
13. MP may complete eligibility checks to ensure that this Promotion is not being misused. Fraudulent transactions will be investigated and MP reserves the right to disqualify an entrant from the Promotion at any time upon reasonable belief that an entrant is entering the Promotion in a fraudulent manner.
14. MP’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with any entrants.
16. MP or Notonthehighstreet.com cannot guarantee when the Prizes will be delivered.
17. In accepting and redeeming the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to redeem the Prize. The Competition Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion.
18. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok or any other social network.
19. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
20. For any questions on this Competition Promotion, please contact us at email@example.com
21. 20 . The Competition is subject to Notonthehighstreet.com terms and conditions at https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/about/shopper-terms.