Can you cover behavioural conditions?

Kenwyn Birtwhistle
Kenwyn Birtwhistle
Last updated a month ago - 1 min read

We want to help you look after your pet. While it's essential to maintain their physical health, we also understand that their happiness is important too.

That's why we include cover for behavioural conditions on our pet insurance policies if your pet is referred by a vet for treatment.

Your pet’s behavioural condition must be treated by either a

  • Certified Animal Behaviourist (CCAB)

  • A member of the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors (APBC)

  • Amember of the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association (CFBA)

  • Or, a vet

You can learn more about pets and behavioural conditions here.

Have more questions?